How Can I Join?
How Can I Become a FRIEND of MOSTHistory?
For those who love learning about our region’s past, its culture and unique borderland heritage, the Museum of South Texas History offers a beautiful facility with state-of-the-art exhibitions, fascinating programs, fun events and more.
For those who want to take the next step, participating as a volunteer, the MOSTHistory offers a variety of opportunities to get involved and share interests, talents and knowledge with others.
FRIENDship does make a difference at MOSTHistory … a big difference! The Board of Trustees and staff are grateful to the FRIENDS of MOSTHistory for their annual support, participation and advocacy in the regional community and beyond for preserving and presenting the borderland heritage of South Texas and Northeastern Mexico.
Upon becoming a FRIEND or renewing your FRIENDship, you will be extended benefits based on your level for one year from the month you join or renew that include:
- Free admission
- 10% discount in the museum store
- Discounted tickets/fees for certain museum events and classes
- Subscription to BorderLines, the museum’s newsletter
- Invitations to museum events
- MOSTHistory annual report
- Listing in BorderLines newsletter
- Listing in MOSTHistory annual report
- 10% discount on rental space