MOSTHistory is open to the public every day except on Mondays and major national holidays. Hours are as follows:
Sunday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Adults (ages 18+): $7
Seniors w/ID (ages 62+): $5
Active Military w/ ID: $5
Students w/ ID (ages 13+): $5
Children (ages 4-12): $4
Children (ages 3 and under): Free
FRIENDS of MOSTHistory: Free
Before noon on Saturdays*: Free
* Excludes Special Events
Free parking for MOSTHistory visitors is available in the main parking lot on Closner Boulevard (Business US 281) and in the overflow parking lot on Kuhn Street (north side of the museum). Additional weekend or evening parking is available in the Hidalgo County Courthouse parking lot on McIntyre Street (south side of the museum).
To find Edinburg hotels nearby, visit HotelsCombined
The following devices with flash are allowed:
- Smart phones
- DSLRs (Nikon, Canon, etc. or any professionally-looking camera)
- Any small portable device
The following equipment is allowed:
- Shoe-mount flashes for DSLR (must be on camera)
- Interchangeable lenses (200mm or less)
The following equipment is NOT allowed:
- Light kit
- Lamp rings
- Camera flashes that cannot be mounted
- SteadiCam or camera stabilizers
- Tripods which includes mini and flexible
- Reflectors (gold/silver or any color)
- Interchangeable lenses (200mm or more)
- Any other equipment not listed